For Wabash, Green means more than simply minimizing emissions on boilers for rent and sale.
It means maximizing efficiency, saving fuel while also saving money.
Wabash's green initiative begins with mastery of the full range of
emission control technologies:
- Control of NOx emissions through post-combustion and combustion control techniques
- Selective Non-catalytic Reduction (SNR)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Burner modifications
- Water/steam injection
- Flue gas recirculation
- Control of CO emissions
- Control of particulate emissions
- Control of VOCs/hydrocarbons
Green also means minimizing the use of energy
- Superior ability to match equipment to your power generation needs, which means no wasted capacity and no wasted fuel
- In-depth understanding of burner/boiler compatibility and total system design, to maximize system efficiencies
- Ongoing system maintenance and replacement parts, to keep the system at maximum efficiency for the long run
Call us for ideas on green improvements in your operation.