Used Industrial Boilers for SaleRequest a Quote
For most businesses, the availability of capital to purchase production equipment is very tight. In the boiler business, as a result, the need for more efficient and environmentally friendly steam production is more important than ever. In this business culture, it makes perfect sense for a business to look at purchasing previously operated, or used, equipment from Wabash Power, such as our used industrial boilers for sale.
Reconditioned Used Boilers For Sale
Buying a reconditioned or refurbished boiler can make financial sense for any project. Having a large fleet of temporary boilers gives Wabash Power a unique opportunity to supply some of the highest quality used boilers in the world.
Each time a boiler is rented and returned to Wabash Power, our skilled personnel inspects and completes a hydrostatic test to insure every boiler is in great shape. They make sure it meets the required codes and standards before it is put back in our rental fleet. If reconditioning and repairs are needed, Wabash Power only uses original equipment manufacturer’s parts and procedures to make the repairs. And if ASME code work is required, we get independent, third-party approved companies to complete the certified reconditioning and repairs. Each unit is laid up and stored in-doors waiting for the next project. All these boilers are available to be purchased anytime at discounted prices. Certified reconditioned and refurbished boilers from our rental fleet range from 40,000 to 82,500 PPH and are less than 10 years old.
Wabash Power has the largest inventory of new and used package boilers. We are not finished until you are up and running and all phases of the project are complete.
- Firetube Boilers in capacities up to 1,000 Boiler Horsepower (BHP)
- Watertube Boilers ranging in capacities of 20,000 PPH to 300,000 PPH
- Saturated Steam and Superheated Steam Capabilities
- Pressures of up to 1025 PSIG
- All boilers include the latest state-of-the-art burners and controls for optimum performance and emissions control
- All boilers are stored indoors in our climate-controlled warehouses spread throughout the United States
- Our expert sales, engineering, and service staff provide our customers with a complete boiler system solution that is second to none
Top US Manufactures
Along with large quantity of previously run boilers from our rental fleet, we also have large stock of boilers that have been acquired and reconditioned over the years from a variety of job sites. They are from the top US manufacturers:
- Cleaver Brooks
- Nebraska Boiler
- Victory Energy
- Superior Boiler Works
- English Boiler
Several units are unused having never been installed or fired. Steam capacities range from 500 BHP to 85,000 PPH with saturated and superheated steam options.