Mobile Water Treatment Systems
Wabash has an extensive inventory of feedwater equipment to support our large fleet of rental boilers and our in-stock skid mounted watertube and firetube boilers. Wabash Power can supply individual components or a completely packaged trailer-mounted water treatment system.
- Mobile Water Treatment Systems
- Feedwater Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Blowdown Separators
All equipment is available for sale, rent, or lease.
82,500#/hr BFS Model 80MSX-379 Z-O-P shop assembled packaged mobile water treatment systems. (sub ?)
Each trailer unit consists of:
- an 82,500#/hr BFS deaerator having 10 minutes (1600 gallons) storage, 50 psig design and stamped in accordance with ASME code Section VIII, providing 02 removal to .005 cc/liter and CO2 removal to 0
- dual Flow-Serve centrifugal pumps each rated for 200 GPM @ 1,000 FTDH driven by 75 HP TEFC electric motors with VFDs, 460/3/60
- two (2) Neptune 50 gallon chemical feed systems
- duplex Custom Care 1,500,000 grain water softener system
- a control panel
The systems are fully mounted, piped, and wired in a special designed multi axle enclosed trailer including heat and lighting.
Approximate Dimensions:(includes trailer)
48' - 0 " L x 8' - 6" W x 13' - 6" H