Saturated Steam Mobile Boilers
We have the largest and newest fleet of saturated steam mobile boilers in the industry. Our rental boilers are manufactured by Cleaver Brooks in Lincoln, NE. Wabash has enjoyed a decades-long relationship with Cleaver Brooks as their largest customer. Our boilers are custom built to fit our mobile trailers. Each boiler has a Natcom Low NOx burner, the gold standard for industrial burners. If you need a temporary boiler for a planned outage, scheduled maintenace, or emergency sitauation, Wabash Power has the right equipment for your jobsite.
- Steam Capacities Up To 85,000 lbs/hr
- 55-750 PSI Design Pressure
- Fuel Options: Gas, #2 Fuel Oil, or Constant Value Refinery Gas
- Fireye Burner Management System
- Siemens Combustion Controls
- Upgraded Allen Bradley PLC Controls on Many Units
- Flue Gas Recirculation (FGR) for NOx Control
- Economizer Packages to Control Fuel Costs
- Mobile SCR Systems (5-9 ppm NOx)
- Trailer Mounted Water Treatment Systems
- Advanced Control System Technology
- Associated Ancillary Equipment
Wabash Power’s exclusive design allows the rental boiler to operate on or off the supplied deck. A temporary boiler can turn into a permanent boiler, and our unique design helps ease the transition.
Wabash Power carries the largest and newest fleet of rental boilers in the world. Most units are 2010 or newer and no boiler is older than 2006. Wabash Power does not borrow a nickel. We own all equipment outright with clear title